Now you can add Text to Report Bundles
With next week’s update to your Calxa software you’ll be able to insert documents to your Report Bundles to create cover pages, notes, executive summaries, disclaimers and much more. These documents can include more than just text – images, tables or anything else you would put in a Word document.
The First Instalment
Because we know many people have been waiting on this feature, we’re releasing it in 2 stages. In the next week or so you’ll get the first instalment that will allow you to:
- Add a new document to a Report Bundle
- Copy and paste content from other sources such as a Word document
- Limited editing facilities
- Copy a document from one bundle to another (so you only have to create your cover page once)
- Each document is limited to a single A4 page but there is no limit to the number of documents you can add
We’re planning to deliver the next instalment of this feature around the end of February and this will give you more enhanced editing facilities:
- Full editing tools to create your document including table management
- The ability to insert a document to the footer of the preceding report
- The ability to insert a document in the header of the following report
- Change page size and orientation and insert page breaks
Whether you’re preparing annual statutory reports, a board report or your monthly management report, we’re sure these enhanced Report Bundles will make your job easier. Let us know what you think.