Both organsiations think Paul Drendel is pretty cool. Many of you have celebrated with Paul his crowning as the ‘2014 MYOB Partner of the Year’. We at Calxa are simply chuffed to say that Paul has joined our team. What a scoop – well we think so!
Paul has taken on the mentoring role of Partner Relations Manager with a focus to support Calxa Partners and growing the pool of well versed cashflow specialists out there. He continues to be based out of country Victoria, Horsham to be precise.
Having a background as an MYOB Certified Consultant, training many bookkeepers in his time as well as working within an accounting practice more recently, Paul has the perfect mix to understand our Partners from whichever part of the accounting industry they come from. We want to continue to deliver the best partner program in the country based on LEARN, SHARE, GROW.
- Keeping you up-to-date and giving you updates before you meet with customers
- One-on-one sessions aiding confidence to you and your staff
- Monthly Industry Bulletins and Partner Webinars
- Weekly One-Minute-Videos
- Customer referrals
- Involve you in our Calxa Clubs and expose you to our customer base
- Priority phone support when you are onsite
- Great commissions to make your time worthwhile and help you build your business – both on new sales and on renewals
- Continue develop the Calxa range to bring you productivity improvements