Every year in March, we rollout a new Calxa price to reflect the economic times and the value Calxa delivers to its users. This year, our new prices will rollout effective 1 March 2022.
Of course, we strive to continue to deliver an outstanding product with the best human service possible. We are sure you will find the value to you reflected in this new Calxa price.
The New Calxa Price
This is how monthly subscriptions effective 1 March 2022 will look like.
*The Express increase is more significant than normal but we’re adding extra features to give you extra value. This will help accounting and bookkeeping practices in particular.
**We will be transitioning existing subscribers with a 40% discount on the new price.
***Some pricing changes are due to fluctuations in exchange rates.
How we Add Value
Our investment in innovative product development, our people and our community donation programs will continue. In turn, we trust this will support your organisation with quality insights and relevant data to enable you making good business decisions.
2021 Product Releases
To justify our new Calxa price, we have listed how we see we add value to you. This past year, we added some important functionalities. As expected, there is more to come:
- The budgeting functionality was enhanced to add formulas and enable metric calculations to drive your budgets.
- To keep our customers’ data safe, we have continued to improve our security infrastructure and system resilience. This included the option to sign in with your Xero, QuickBooks or Microsoft identity.
- Improvements to synchronisation from your accounting system with automated daily syncs.
- Business Unit reporting had a major makeover. In addition, we developed Business Unit Trees for greater flexibility in grouping and consolidating your business units, in one company or across many. To round off the business unit functionality, we also now help you to report at the intersection of tracking categories.
- New Report Styles have been added too. So you can now colour your reports to match your corporate identity.
Plans for 2022
We’re still working on the details and timing of our plans for this year, but it will include things like:
- Improved KPIs and more flexible Account Trees.
- We’re planning to focus on speed and performance throughout the year, in reporting, budgets and synchronising.
- Our usability team will work in grouping and ordering report bundles, KPIs and Metrics as well as improving the flow of other actions.
- The reporting team is busy on adding flexibility to our dashboards and you’ll see some of their results early this year.
As always, your feedback on the new Calxa price, and the roadmap, is welcome. So please, get in touch directly with our CEO, Mick Devine. You can reach him directly email [email protected] or on his phone +61 433 77 88 10 if you have any concerns.