This 30-minute Advisory Reporting Video is a webinar recording from a live event delivered to accounting firms in Australia. When you watch this recording, you will learn how to streamline and standardise the client reporting process for an accounting practice. Furthermore, there are two critical areas that Calxa can help you save time.
- Cash flow forecasting is the lifeblood of advisory services. Gains can be made by automating the process and deliver 3-way models in an efficient way.
- Xero tracking category reporting is powerful and agile in tracking business performance but can be time-consuming.
What you will learn in this Advisory Reporting Video
Essentially, in this 30-minute Advisory Reporting Video, our presenters will cover:
Calxa simplifies this task of 3-way forecasting and gives you the tool to:
- Deliver 3-way models in an efficient way, including for multi-entity consolidations
- Build quick budgets from drivers or actuals for up to 10 years
- Add loan interest and principal to the budget with the Loan Wizard
- Set schedules for tax and payroll liabilities
- Manage timing of payments with flexible options
- Bring it all together with pre-configured reports like a P&L Forecast, Balance Sheet Forecast and Cash Flow Forecast
- Easily consolidate these forecasts for unlimited companies across multiple currencies
Amplify tracking category budgeting and reporting with Calxa by adding functionality like:
- Consolidated reporting on one, many or all tracking categories
- Ability to roll up projects to the organisation budget
- Budgeting and reporting at the intersection of two cost centres
- Flexible reports showing tracking categories side-by-side or row-by-row
About the Presenters of this Advisory Reporting Video
You will be guided through this Advisory Reporting Video presentation by two of Calxa’s finest. Accountants first, tech people second, both Mick and Chris have a world of knowledge they share in this webinar recording.
Mick Devine – CEO, Calxa
Mick Devine is the Founder and CEO of Calxa, a Xero Add On specialising in budgeting, cash flow forecasting, consolidations and KPIs. As an accountant, Mick has a long history of working with Businesses and charities as treasurer, board member, consultant and advisor. Frustration with spreadsheets led him to develop Calxa, one of the leading management reporting apps in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Chris Atkinson – COO, Calxa
Whilst Chris joined the Calxa team at a later stage, he has been using the app for 8 years. He is an early adopter of cloud accounting software implementing Xero for many of his practice clients in the UK. Over the years, he had the opportunity to test many management reporting add-ons. Ultimately, his firm settled on Calxa as the most flexible and efficient tool for the team. In particular, Chris brings a great understanding of where to find productivity efficiencies in an accounting firm. In addition, he always has some key tips on how to come up with the best tech stack for an accounting firm.
For Businesses, Not-For-Profits and Accountants, Calxa will save time by automating budgeting, cash flow forecasting and consolidations. Integrating with main-stream accounting systems like Xero, QuickBooks Online and MYOB will help you saving time. Equally, the professional presentation of your management reports will impress your clients, boss, the board and bank managers. Use Calxa for short or long-term projections, scenario modelling, grant acquittals, program budgets and tracking of cost centre performance. You will find, good financial reporting help your organisation and key stakeholders make better decisions.