Web Chat: Financial Year End Reporting
16 June @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am AEST
An event every year that begins at 11:00 am on day third of June, repeating indefinitely
This Financial Year End Reporting webinar is run in time to help you contemplate what to include in your end of year reports. See how Calxa can help you create and deliver Financial Year End Reporting.
What you will Learn in this ‘Financial Year End Reporting’
You will find that the Calxa team will share with you some tips on how to save time to budget for next financial year. Above all, you will learn actionable points:
- What to include in your Financial Year End Reporting
- Reports to Review the Past Year
- Reports to Plan the Year Ahead
- How to run the Reports
- Preparing your Financial Year End Report Bundle ready for Next Year
Who Should Attend the ‘Financial Year End Reporting’
Above all, anyone who’s needs to prepare Financial Year End Reporting and wants to get ideas on what to include.
- Calxa Premier Customers
- Users currently trialling Calxa
- Accounting Professionals that want to use Calxa for their clients
About Web Chats
You will find these free Web Chats interactive webinars that drill into an advanced topic around cash flow forecasting, group consolidations, budgeting, KPI and management reporting. For your convenience, these sessions are held monthly and are presented by one of our specialists. Attendees are invited to send through their questions and participate during the Q&A session.
If you can’t make it, register anyway to receive a recording of this session. Alternatively, have a look at the upcoming Web Chats to see what topics are going to be discussed.
Calxa saves time for Businesses, Not-For-Profits and Accountants by automating budgeting, cash flow forecasting, group consolidations and KPIs, intelligently. Most importantly, integrating with main-stream accounting systems like Xero, QuickBooks Online and MYOB are key to saving time. Equally, the professional presentation of your management reports will impress your boss, the board, clients and bank manager. You can use Calxa for short or long-term projections, scenario modelling, grant acquittals, program budgets and tracking of cost centre performance. Good financial reporting will help your organisation and key stakeholders make better decisions.
We understand people learn in different ways. Therefore, we provide you with various learning options.
- Have a look at our online help desk which is stocked with help notes, training videos and event recordings.
- If you can’t attend our live webinars, watch these recordings of Reporting Basics, Budgeting Basics and Cashflow Basics.
- Or book an onboarding session with our support team to ask those questions important to you.
Please reach out if you get stuck during your Calxa Journey. We’re here to help. If you have not tried Calxa before, start today with a free-trial and connect to your accounts to find a new way of doing your monthly reports.