Web Chat: Budget for Next Year
19/04/2023 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am AEST
An event every year that begins at 11:00 am on day third of April, repeating indefinitely
To budget for next year is all about preparing for the expected and the unexpected as realistically as possible in the fastest time possible. You will enjoy this ‘Budget for Next Year’ webinar as the perfect walk-through to help you prepare your budgets for upcoming financial year. In particular, you will learn the best way to save time in Calxa to budget for next year. On top of that, you will learn some tips and tricks to this usually time-consuming task.
What you will Learn in this Budget for Next Year
The Calxa team will share with you some tips on how to save time to budget for next financial year. Above all, you will learn actionable points like:
- Using the Budget Factory to set up your first draft budget for next year
- Exporting and Importing to do the complex calculations
- How to delegate to your team and empower them
- Getting the balance sheet budget right
- Approve and lock your approved budgets
- Prepare your new budget version for a current forecast
Who Should Attend the Budget for Next Year Webinar
Above all, anyone who’s needs to prepare regular management reports and wants to compare budgets for next year.
- Calxa Premier Customers
- Users currently trialling Calxa
- Accounting Professionals that want to use Calxa for their clients
About Web Chats
You will find these free Web Chats interactive webinars that drill into an advanced topic around cash flow forecasting, group consolidations, budgeting, KPI and management reporting. For your convenience, these sessions are held monthly and are presented by one of our specialists. Attendees are invited to send through their questions and participate during the Q&A session.
If you can’t make it, register anyway to receive a recording of this session. Alternatively, have a look at the upcoming Web Chats to see what topics are going to be discussed.
Calxa saves time for Businesses, Not-For-Profits and Accountants by automating budgeting, cash flow forecasting, group consolidations and KPIs, intelligently. Most importantly, integrating with main-stream accounting systems like Xero, QuickBooks Online and MYOB are key to saving time. Equally, the professional presentation of your management reports will impress your boss, the board, clients and bank manager. You can use Calxa for short or long-term projections, scenario modelling, grant acquittals, program budgets and tracking of cost centre performance. Good financial reporting will help your organisation and key stakeholders make better decisions.
We understand people learn in different ways. Therefore, we provide you with various learning options.
- Have a look at our online help desk which is stocked with help notes, training videos and event recordings.
- If you can’t attend our live webinars, watch these recordings of Reporting Basics, Budgeting Basics and Cashflow Basics.
- Or book an onboarding session with our support team to ask those questions important to you.
Please reach if you get stuck during your Calxa Journey. We’re here to help. If you have not tried Calxa before, start today with a free-trial and connect to your accounts to find a new way of doing your monthly reports.