- This event has passed.
16 February @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am AEST
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until 30/06/2021
Now that you have signed up for Calxa, it’s time to get started. The Reporting Basics Webinar is a quick way to learn Calxa. This online session is aimed at helping you set up your reports.
The best part is that you can learn at the comfort of your own desk.
- How to select a report template
- Set report criteria
- Report on Business Units
- Add KPIs to your reports
- Bundle your reports with cover pages and commentary
- Automate your reporting with workflows
- Publish your final reports
Who Should Attend the Reporting Basics Webinar
Anyone who wants to learn how to use Calxa and has:
- Signed Up for a Trial
- Just bought Calxa
- Joined a Finance Team using Calxa
After this session, you will be able to deliver a set of management or board reports, add some KPI charts and deliver automatically to your board or executive team.
Make sure to join the Budgeting Basics webinar this Thursday to learn all about budgets.
Calxa saves time for Businesses, Not-For-Profits and Accountants by automating budgeting, cash flow forecasting, group consolidations and KPIs, intelligently. We understand people learn in different ways and provide various learning options.
- Have a look at our online help desk which is stocked with help notes, training videos and event recordings.
- If you can’t attend our live webinars, watch these recordings of Reporting Basics, Budgeting Basics and Cashflow Basics.
- Or book an onboarding session with our support team to ask those questions important to you.
Please reach if you get stuck during your Calxa Journey. We’re here to help.