Learn Calxa in a Day - Canberra
The morning is based on building good foundations, kick-starting budgets both overall and per project and understanding the flexibility of the product’.
- The foundations of budgeting
- Linking your data and understanding the key integration points
- Laying good foundations in your accounting software
- Terminology and settings
- Setting, maintaining and modifying a Budget
- Working with overall and divisional or project budgets
- Key reports to use, incl. saving, sending and working with multiple reports
- Introduction to Account Trees
- Setting up and working with the Cashflow features
The second part of the day builds on the morning’s knowledge to really ramp up and make use of the full potential of the product to assist with automating your budgets and cashflow’.
- Working with multiple budgets
- KPIs – understanding and working with existing KPIs and creating your own,
- Automating reports using bundling,
- Expanding your use of Account Trees, and work with practical examples
- Reporting - consolidations
- Customising reports
- Unit cost reporting
- The latest features recently added
About AMC Training Centre
Calxa has been partnering with Pam Chilman from AMC Training Centre for more than 10 years. Her team specialises in Calxa installation, training and customisation. Working closely with many not-for-profits and small businesses, they can help with accounting solutions across the board. If you want to get more out of Calxa, contact AMC Training Centre to make an appointment or consider purchasing one of their course manuals.
|Cut off date||18 May 2018, 12:00 am|
|Location||Canberra - AMC Training Centre|