18 August @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am AEST
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, repeating until 18/12/2022
Now that you have signed up for Calxa, it’s time to get started. The Cashflow Basics webinar is an online session that builds on the Reporting Basics and Budgeting Basics sessions to help you create a cash flow forecast and deliver 3-way forecasts.
The best part is that you can learn at the comfort of your own desk.
- How to set up your Cashflow Settings for Payment Timing
- Create P&L and Balance Sheet Budgets
- Present 3-Way Forecast Reports
Who Should Attend the Cashflow Basics Webinar
Anyone who wants to learn how to use Calxa and has:
- Signed Up for a Trial
- Just bought Calxa
- Joined a Finance Team using Calxa
After this Cashflow Basics session, you will be able to prepare cashflow forecast and deliver 3-way forecasts. You will be able to deliver these forecasts automatically using the Calxa workflow functionality.
Calxa saves time for Businesses, Not-For-Profits and Accountants by automating budgeting, cash flow forecasting, group consolidations and KPIs, intelligently. We understand people learn in different ways and provide various learning options.
- Have a look at our online help desk which is stocked with help notes, training videos and event recordings.
- If you can’t attend our live webinars, watch these recordings of Reporting Basics, Budgeting Basics and Cashflow Basics.
- Or book an onboarding session with our support team to ask those questions important to you.
Please reach out if you get stuck during your Calxa Journey. We’re here to help.