1 February @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am AESTFree
Now that you have signed up for Calxa, it’s time to get started. The Budgeting Basics webinar is a first point to getting started with Calxa. This online session is aimed at helping you set up your budgets.
The best part is that you can learn at the comfort of your own desk.
- How to import existing budgets from Excel or your accounting system
- Use the Budget Factory to create multiple business unit budgets and years at once
- Enter and edit budgets manually
- Manage Budget Versions
- Print your Budget
Who Should Attend the Budgeting Basics Webinar
Anyone who wants to learn how to use Calxa and has:
- Signed Up for a Trial
- Just bought Calxa
- Joined a Finance Team using Calxa
After this session, you will be able to prepare program and cost centre budgets. You will use a quicker and faster way to prepare next year’s budgets using the Calxa functionality. The Budgeting Basics Webinar will help you set up a new version to re-forecast your budget throughout the year.
Calxa saves time for Businesses, Not-For-Profits and Accountants by automating budgeting, cash flow forecasting, group consolidations and KPIs, intelligently. We understand people learn in different ways and provide various learning options.
- Have a look at our online help desk which is stocked with help notes, training videos and event recordings.
- If you can’t attend our live webinars, watch these recordings of Reporting Basics, Budgeting Basics and Cashflow Basics.
- Or book an onboarding session with our support team to ask those questions important to you.
Please reach out if you get stuck during your Calxa Journey. We’re here to help.