Try Calxa for free
Choose the right Calxa for your organisation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need help to decide?
We are available by email, phone or live chat to help you select the right Calxa.
Can I cancel my monthly subscription at any time?
Yes, you can. There are no minimum terms. All you need to do is send us an email request with your details and date when you’d like the cancellation to take effect.
Will Calxa work on Mac?
Calxa will only run under Windows so will require Parallels, Bootcamp or similar tools. Unfortunately we can no longer link to MYOB AccountEdge but users of other accounting systems (such as Xero) are successfully running Calxa on Macs as explained by one of our featured customers.
What accounting software works with Calxa?
Calxa can be used with any of the following Accounting products:
- MYOB AccountRight 2013.2 or later including AccountRight Live
- MYOB Accounting 17 to AccountRight Standard 19.9 (Australia or New Zealand)
- MYOB Accounting Plus 17 to AccountRight Plus 19.9 (Australia or New Zealand)
- MYOB Premier 11 to AccountRight Premier 19.9 (Australia or New Zealand)
- MYOB Enterprise 5 to AccountRight Enterprise 19.9 (Australia or New Zealand)
- QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise 2010/11 or later
- Reckon Accounts Pro, Premier and Enterprise 2013 or later
*Unfortunately MYOB AccountEdge 2011 and later for the Mac environment can no longer be supported.
How do I get started?
- Check that your computer meets the system requirements.
- Check Calxa works with your accounting software.
- Register for a free 30-day trial.
- Watch our Seven Easy Steps video series, read our support notes or join us for a free Getting Started Webinar.
Can I change my Calxa product at any time?
You can upgrade or downgrade between Calxa Express and Calxa Premier at any time. Just get in touch.