Integrated 3-Way Forecasts
Make the most of your Xerocon visit. Start supercharging your advisory services today.
EFFICIENT DELIVERY OF ADVISORY SERVICES
Automate your 3-Way Forecasts
Build Your Budgets
- Budgets from drivers and actuals
- Loan Wizard for principal & interest
- Add capital purchases & repayments
Cash Flow Settings
- Choose timing of payments
- Schedule tax/payroll liabilities
- Optimise debtor & creditor profiles
- Select 3-way forecast bundle kit
- Add forecast to your report bundle
- Set workflow to automate delivery
Monthly & rolling forecasts
Scenarios & forecasts up to 10 years
Consolidated group cash flow
Cash flow statements
Direct and indirect methods
ONE APP TO DO IT ALL
Complete Management Reporting Tool
Multi-currency reporting across unlimited companies to deliver consolidated budgets, cash flow forecasts and KPIs.
Bring in tracking categories to budget and report on your divisions, programs or jobs. Combine them across Xero files.
Reports designed for not-for-profits and charities. Deliver actuals vs budget, unspent funds and re-forecast for your programs.
Create your budget, import them from a spreadsheet or simply sync yours from Xero. Choose your views and layouts.
Build different scenarios – ‘best case’ and ‘worst case’. Compare ‘what ifs’ on a trend line chart or side-by-side with variances.
KPIs and Metrics
Use pre-configured KPIs or create your own. Add non-financial metrics to track performance.
Flexible Reporting Engine
180+ Pre-built Templates
Select from the many reports – line charts, bar graphs, number reports, pie or waterfall charts.
Re-group your chart of accounts to summarise & simplify reports for the various audiences.
Branded Report Styles
Create multiple styles to include your logo and brand colours or your client’s branding.
Automated Report Delivery
Batch reports into a Bundle, add a cover page, do some annotations and automate its delivery.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Ian Wheeler - Partner, WLF Accounting & Advisory
“Calxa is brilliant for management reporting and cashflow budgeting. We have found the product adds value to our services and enables us to give better advice to our clients. It has many useful reports including 3-way projections and accurate cashflow budgets that are easy to create.”
See how Calxa can work for your practice and enhance your advisory services.
FEATURES TO DO COMPLEX REPORTING
Management Reporting in One Xero App
Create an Entity Group once and re-use it forever. If the Chart of Accounts doesn’t match, create a standard Account Tree structure and copy from one company to another, matching up the missing accounts. Put together a bundle for each group and monthly reporting will be simple.
- Consolidate unlimited companies
- True multi-currency consolidation
- Inter-company eliminations
- Manage partial ownership
- Create common account structure
- Consolidate departments across entities
Budget & Report on Tracking Categories
Bring in your tracking categories directly from Xero. Manage your budgets in Calxa and run reports on one, some or all. Alternatively, consolidate departments across many branches, companies, franchises. Visualise your divisions on charts or run comparison reports.
- Sync your tracking categories whenever you like
- Roll up projects to the organisation budget
- Budget at the intersection of two cost centres
- Report side-by-side or row-by-row
Designed for NFPs
Help your not-for-profit and charity clients with their board reports and grant acquittals. Track funding for each project and manage unspent money.
- Budget by tracking categories
- Roll up projects to the organisation budget
- Re-forecast throughout the year
- Manage unspent funding
- Set user permissions by program
Build multi-year budgets based on your Xero data in just minutes. Roll up tracking category budgets to the company budget to simplify things.
- Sync budgets from your Xero or import from your spreadsheet
- Use the budget factory to update budgets based on last year
- Budget by financial or calendar year or whatever period that suits
- Edit by month, quarter or year
- Set account budgets by tracking category or cost centre budgets by account
- Use driver-based budgets or formulas for complex calculations
- Add budgets for your non-financial metrics
Plan with ‘What If’ Scenarios
Assist your clients with planning for the future. Advise with scenario modelling to compare ‘best-case’ to ‘worst-case’ to manage risk and plan for growth.
- Create additional budget versions for each scenario
- Review cash flow settings
- Compare cash flow scenarios with line charts
- Produce a full 3-way forecast for each scenario
- Or, run a cash flow comparison chart
KPIs & Non-Financial Metrics
Some of the most powerful business insights are Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Farmers now can get insights into yield per hectare or revenue per kg of milk. Restaurants and cafes can check food cost percentages. Retailers monitor Average Transaction Values and more.
- Choose from 18 standard KPIs or create your own
- Add KPIs to a template or run a comparison line chart
- Track non-financial metric budgets and actuals
- Use metrics and KPIs in formulas to create your budgets
Set Up Your Accounts and Reports in Minutes
We save you time by doing the heavy lifting for you. Quickly sync your favourite data source or import your spreadsheets to Calxa
Priced for the Serious Practice
Premier200 is our pricing plan designed for the progressive firm that has put advisory at the forefront of its growth. It will allow you to scale your stream easily and increase your margins.
We provide you with containers where you can keep one client or many for sharing with your client or with your colleagues.
User permissions allows you to manage access for your team. Or, hand ownership to your client and retain free advisor access.
Bookkeepers & Accountants Love It
When our customers take time out of their busy schedule, their feedback means a lot.
We bedded Calxa into our Advisory service offering over 2 years ago and haven’t looked back – the best 3-way forecasting platform I’ve used. The reporting transforms the client conversation and really brings the numbers to life! Oh, and the support is outstanding – the Calxa team bend over backwards to help. Love it…
Calxa and the team have delivered a strong and smart software that allows us to provide the cash flow and budget variance reports that our customers require on a daily basis.
We’ve been using Calxa for a number of years now, with Not for Profit and SMEs to run budgeting, cashflow and consolidated reporting. Love the fact that budgets and metrics can be easily loaded. And, the multi entity consolidation is so simple to use – we have a client with 9 entities – 5 x AU, and 4 x US. To be able to consolidate reporting in either currency was a game changer.