Learn Calxa in a Day - Perth
The morning is based on building good foundations, kick-starting budgets both overall and per project and understanding the flexibility of the product.
- The foundations of budgeting
- Linking your data and understanding the key integration points
- Laying good foundations in your accounting software
- Terminology and settings
- Setting, maintaining and modifying a Budget
- Working with overall and divisional or project budgets
- Key reports to use, incl. saving, sending and working with multiple reports
- Introduction to Account Trees
- Setting up and working with the Cashflow features
The second part of the day builds on the morning’s knowledge to really ramp up and make use of the full potential of the product to assist with automating your budgets and cashflow.
- Working with multiple budgets
- KPIs – understanding and working with existing KPIs and creating your own,
- Automating reports using bundling,
- Expanding your use of Account Trees, and work with practical examples
- Reporting - consolidations
- Customising reports
- Unit cost reporting
- The latest features recently added
About Wiseclick Training
Calxa has been partnering with Cheryl Knight from Wiseclick for more than 10 years. Cheryl's team has been providing consultation and training services in accounting software and business systems in Perth for over 15 years. They specialise in Calxa installation, training and customisation.
If you want to get more out of Calxa, contact Wiseclick Training to make an appointment.
NOTE: Price shown is GST Exclusive.
|Location||Perth - Wiseclick Training|