This is an opportunity for a seasoned accounting professional seeking to apply their expertise in a different environment. This customer success specialist role is pivotal in nurturing new customers from the beginning of their journey.
About our company
Calxa provide a subscription-based cloud software. The app saves time for Businesses, Not-For-Profits and Accountants by automating financial reporting like budgets, cash flow forecasts, KPIs and group consolidations. Founded in 2010 and based in Townsville, Queensland, Australia, our company now services organisations around the world.
About the Customer Success Specialist
We are obsessed with delivering the best customer experience and product to keep our customers for life. This role is at the heart of the organisation and its business growth. Typically, you will help new users understand how the app fits their needs. By building a trusting rapport, you will guide them on their path to becoming a paid subscriber and beyond. This will suit an accounting professional with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Your role will be fundamental in contributing to the growth of the business, and your day will include:
- Virtual demonstrations of software to prospective customers
- Delivery of informational webinars
- Building strong and productive relationships with prospects and new leads
- Nurture new users and newly converted customers to enable uptake of the software
- Assist with customer journey maps and material to maximise adoption and utilisation
- Prepare regular analysis reports on Customer Success benchmarks
The role is based in Townsville to maximise interaction with the team. However, the right candidate could be successful in this position while working remotely.
What is required to succeed
To be successful for this position you will be a tertiary qualified accountant. Ideally, you have attained or be working towards your CA or CPA qualifications. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with strong interpersonal skills. Ultimately, you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- In depth knowledge of management accounting processes including budgeting and cash flow forecasts
- Proficiency in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero or QuickBooks
- Strong computer literacy and ability to confidently use MS Office suite, cloud applications and collaboration tools
- Effective communication skills with competency in business negotiations
- Ability to methodically troubleshoot complex management accounting questions and communicate solutions to non-accountants
You will be working in a contemporary workplace with a progressive team that is rapidly growing. Our organisation offers the following benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience
- Flexible work options with ability to work remotely
- Intensive training program
- Exposure to global accounting and business practices
Interested in being our Customer Success Specialist?
Get in touch if this role excites you, please apply with your up-to-date resume or CV. Simply send an email to [email protected].