- This event has passed.
Web Chat: Step-by-Step Cashflow Forecasting
15 February @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am AESTFree
In this Cashflow Forecast Webinar you will learn everything you need to know. You may be intimidated by Cash flow forecasts with a spreadsheet, for instance. Then, make sure, to join this interactive webinar to learn the simple steps required to produce your forecast in Calxa.
What you will learn in this Cashflow Forecast Webinar:
Register for this session to find out the shortcuts. In other words, you will learn how to do a quick cashflow forecast in Calxa. As a result, you will learn:
- 5 easy steps to deliver 3-Way Forecasts
- Financial Settings configuration for Cashflow
- Cashflow Settings for more advanced cashflow scenarios
- Presenting Cashflow Forecast Reports and Charts
- Question Time
Who Should Attend the Cashflow Forecast Webinar
Attend this Web Chat to learn more on how to solve specific problems with Calxa, get an update on the latest features or just wants to maximise their software.
- Calxa Premier Customers
- Users currently trialing Calxa
- Accounting Professionals that want to use Calxa for their customers
About Web Chats
You will find these free Web Chats interactive webinars that drill into an advanced topic around cash flow forecasting, group consolidations, budgeting, KPI and management reporting. For your convenience, these sessions are held monthly and are presented by one of our specialists. Attendees are invited to send through their questions and participate during the Q&A session.
If you can’t make it, register anyway to receive a recording of this session. Alternatively, have a look at the upcoming Web Chats to see what topics are going to be discussed.
Calxa saves time for Businesses, Not-For-Profits and Accountants by automating budgeting, cash flow forecasting, group consolidations and KPIs, intelligently. Most importantly, integrating with main-stream accounting systems like Xero, QuickBooks Online and MYOB are key to saving time. Equally, the professional presentation of your management reports will impress your boss, the board, clients and bank manager. You can use Calxa for short or long-term projections, scenario modelling, grant acquittals, program budgets and tracking of cost centre performance. Good financial reporting will help your organisation and key stakeholders make better decisions.
We understand people learn in different ways. Therefore, we provide you with various learning options.
- Have a look at our online help desk which is stocked with help notes, training videos and event recordings.
- If you can’t attend our live webinars, watch these recordings of Reporting Basics, Budgeting Basics and Cashflow Basics.
- Or book an onboarding session with our support team to ask those questions important to you.
Please reach if you get stuck during your Calxa Journey. We’re here to help. If you have not tried Calxa before, start today with a free-trial and connect to your accounts to find a new way of doing your monthly reports.