Move to Calxa Online: Why & How
28 November @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm AEST
One event on 28/11/2019 at 11:30 am
We’re disconnecting Calxa Desktop from our online services from 1 January 2020. If you’re still using the desktop app, it’s time to seriously consider your options and plan to switch to the browser app. This may mean moving to an online accounting system. This webinar will show you how to transition to Calxa Online.
In this concise 30-minute webinar we’ll highlight why you need to consider moving online and then demo just how easy it is to migrate existing data. No extra charge applies unless you exceed the number of users or connected companies (Express comes with 1 user and 1 organisation, Premier has 5 users and 5 organisations at its core). If you need more than the base plan, both extra users and extra organisation are available at $10/mo.
- Benefits of online workspaces
- Calxa Online browser app introduction
- How to migrate your existing local or network workspace
Who Should Attend
Calxa users who:
- Currently have a local or network workspace
- Want to use Calxa Online
- Want to continue to receive new Calxa features from 1 January 2020