- This event has passed.
Learn Calxa in a Day – Sydney
11/11/2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:45 pm AEDTA$539.00
Learn Calxa in a Day is an introductory to intermediate level course, no prior knowledge is required, although users with some experience with Calxa will also find the course beneficial.
Learn Calxa in a Day – Course Overview:
The first part of this classroom course will focus on:
- The foundations of budgeting
- Linking your data and understanding the key integration points
- Laying good foundations in your accounting software
- Terminology and settings
- Setting, maintaining and modifying a Budget
- Working with overall and divisional or project budgets
- Key reports to use, incl. saving, sending and working with multiple reports
- Introduction to Account Trees
- Setting up and working with the Cashflow features
Learn Calxa in a Day will then move to more advanced topic in the second half:
- Working with multiple budgets
- KPIs & Metrics – understanding and working with existing KPIs and creating your own,
- Automating reports using bundling,
- Expanding your use of Account Trees, and work with practical examples
- Reporting – consolidations
- Customising reports
- Review of the latest recently added features, and a sneak peak of those coming soon
Who Should Attend Learn Calxa in a Day?
- Business owners and financial controllers
- New or inexperienced users of Calxa keen to prepare budgets and cash flow reports
- Existing Calxa users wanting to advance their knowledge and skills
- Those needing to improve their financial management of funded projects
Presenter of Calxa in a Day Course
Rhys Roberts from Cloudsolve has been a Calxa Accredited Partner over the last decade. He is a certified accountant with many years of management accounting under his belt – adding Calxa to his repertoire just makes sense. In addition, Rhys harbours a wealth of knowledge on accounting system implementation and set up across many cloud based apps. Rhys is generous in sharing his expertise which makes this course a valuable session for attendees.
Need Help with your Calxa
If you get stuck implementing any parts of your Calxa, feel free to contact our team. Simply call us or email [email protected] or start a chat with us in the app.