- This event has passed.
Learn Calxa in a Day – Online Session 1
6 December @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am AESTA$149.00
Learn Calxa in a Day Online is an introductory to intermediate level course, no prior knowledge is required, although users with some experience with Calxa will also find the course beneficial.
This popular course, is now available as online learning! With comprehensive, valuable content, presented by a longstanding Calxa Accredited Partner, this convenient online course is delivered live over three x 2 Hour sessions. Alternatively, it is available as a recorded session if you are not able to attend live.
These jam-packed sessions (2 hours each) are a great way to effectively learn how to set up, operate and manage the software to create great looking reports quickly and manage your cashflow. Whilst we recommend they are watched in order, if already using Calxa you can jump to sessions 2 or 3.
Session 1: Fundamentals of Budgeting using Calxa
Session 2: Ramp up your Reporting using Calxa
Session 3: Remarkable Reporting with Calxa
- Remember all session are run in AEST and if you cannot watch live, after the sessions are delivered the recording is available to watch conveniently on demand.
- Register at anytime and receive the previous recordings.
- Full Extensive Electronic manual supplied with each session.
- All Accounting Software Courses, Online Training, Webinars and Events go towards your CPD hours.
- Contact AMC Training Centre directly for a reduced bundle price on all three sessions!
- Understand the fundamentals of budgeting
- Laying good foundations in your accounting software
- Terminology and settings, including levels of user access
- Linking your data and understanding the key integration points
- Setting, maintaining and modifying a budget, plus Tips on automating
- Working with overall and divisional or project budgets
- Reporting options to save time and present to key stakeholders
Who Should Attend Learn Calxa in a Day Online?
- Existing users wanting to benefit from the great time saving tools in the software, instead of double handling data or cross-checking Excel spreadsheets!
- Business owners and financial controllers
- New or inexperienced users of Calxa keen to prepare budgets and business divisions
- Those needing to improve their financial management of funded projects
Presenter of Learn Calxa in a Day Online Course
Pam Chilman from AMC Training Centre has been a Calxa Accredited Partner for over a decade. She is a certified partner with many accounting software providers. So, including Calxa into her tool kit just makes sense. Pam has wealth of knowledge on cloud accounting and many years of experience as a trainer. Sharing her knowledge makes this course a valuable session for attendees.