- This event has passed.
Learn Calxa in a Day – Melbourne
16 February @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm AEST
One event on 01/03/2021 at 8:30 am
This Melbourne Calxa Course is designed to get you using Calxa confidently and efficiently.
The Calxa in a Day course will take you through the main areas of Calxa. Above all, you will learn how to create one or more budgets and how to create the best reporting in this Melbourne Calxa Course. In addition, you also are shown how cash flow forecasts are generated and reports automated.
What You Will Learn in this Melbourne Calxa Course
The morning is based on building good foundations, kick-starting budgets both overall and per project and understanding the flexibility of the product.
To get started, in the morning you will learn the Calxa Basics. The course will cover:
- Bringing in your data from your accounting system and understanding the key integration points
- Creating good foundations in your accounting software
- Setting up your Calxa file correctly
- Creating, maintaining and modifying a Budget – creating budgets manually, by import, and by wizard
- Working with organisational and divisional or project budgets
- Reviewing the key reports to use, incl. saving, sending and working with multiple reports
- Automating reports, and how to create report bundles
The second part of the Melbourne Calxa Course builds on the morning’s knowledge. In particular, it will really ramp up and make use of the full potential of the product to assist you with automating your budgets and cashflow.
In the afternoon, we will look at some of the more advanced areas of Calxa:
- Using Account Trees to restructure your reports
- Setting up and working with the Cashflow features
- Creating and reporting KPIs – understanding and working with existing KPIs and creating your own
- Working with consolidations between multiple entities
***Please bring your laptops to this hands-on session.
Who Should Attend this Melbourne Calxa Course
If you are based in Melbourne and want to learn Calxa and maximise your software.
- Business owners and financial controllers
- Existing users wanting to benefit from the great timesaving tools in the software, instead of double handing data
- New or inexperienced users of Calxa keen to prepare budgets and cash flow information
- Those needing to improve their financial management of funded projects
This Melbourne Calxa Course is presented by Pam Pitt from 2Peas. In particular, Pam is an award winning MYOB Certified Consultant and has a great working knowledge of a variety of accounting systems and software solutions. Importantly, she has been accredited with Calxa for over 10 years and has delivered many Calxa training courses.