Learn Calxa in a Day – Auckland
8 April @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm AESTAU$595.00
Calxa in a Day is designed to get you using Calxa Online confidently and efficiently.
The training is split up into two sessions with the morning session giving you an overview of Calxa Online’s features and then the afternoon session builds on what you have learnt in the morning, enabling you to fully use Calxa Online.
The morning is based on building good foundations, kick-starting budgets both overall and per project and understanding the flexibility of the product.
- The foundations of budgeting
- Linking your data and understanding the key integration points
- Laying good foundations in your accounting software
- Terminology and settings
- Setting, maintaining and modifying a Budget
- Working with overall and divisional or project budgets
- Key reports to use, incl. saving, sending and working with multiple reports
- Introduction to Account Trees
- Setting up and working with the Cashflow features
The second part of the day builds on the morning’s knowledge to really ramp up and make use of the full potential of the product to assist with automating your budgets and cashflow.
- Working with multiple budgets
- KPIs – understanding and working with existing KPIs and creating your own,
- Automating reports using bundling,
- Expanding your use of Account Trees, and work with practical examples
- Reporting – consolidations
- Customising reports
- Unit cost reporting
- The latest features recently added.