- This event has passed.
Fast Track Your Cash Using Calxa and MYOB
23 October @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm AEDT
One event on 19/05/2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on 26/06/2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on 13/07/2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on 21/08/2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on 25/09/2020 at 10:00 am
One event on 23/10/2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on 20/11/2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on 18/12/2020 at 1:00 pm
Fast Track your Cash Using Calxa and MYOB is a jam packed webinar. Are you looking to improve your cashflow? Could you be using KPI’s to track the financial health of your organisation and cash reserves?
Learn it all in one hour from your computer.
What You Will Learn
If you feel there has to be a better way to improve your cashflow, attend this one hour jam packed, content-rich webinar to learn how to use your software effectively to find efficiencies. In one hour, Pam will show you how to effectively set up Calxa and MYOB for the NFP sector covering:
- How to capture and track staff chargeable times in MYOB
- Set up different activities to automate invoicing
- Select specific MYOB invoices to create a bulk upload file for the NDIA Portal,
- Make use of tools within both MYOB and Calxa to monitor unit costs and cashflow, and
- How KPIs can be used to indicate the organisations financial health including cash reserves – tailor or create your own KPIs to suit your organisation
Who Should Attend
Whilst the presentation uses MYOB and Calxa, the session is relevant to all accounting software users keen to automate processes, save time and improve their cashflow.
Presented by Pam Chilman, a specialist in the NFP sector and MYOB Certified Consultant, Calxa Accredited Partner and trainer.
Should dates and times not be suitable, please contact [email protected] to find out if a recording is available.
So much content, you cannot afford to miss this important Webinar!