- This event has passed.
Calxa Foundations Course
8 July @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm AEST$539.00
This Calxa Foundations classroom course was previously delivered as ‘Learn Calxa in a Day’ but with the expansion of the content it is now delivered as a two day course
Day 1 – Foundations of Calxa
Day 2 – Calxa Advanced
Calxa Foundations will get you started and help you build a solid foundation for working with the software. With loads of content for all users at all levels. In any business, time is money so why not get an extensive overview of the application and learn the great features in a day! AMC Training will take you through the latest version of Calxa in a hands-on, interactive classroom setting designed to make the day informative and enjoyable.
What you will learn from this Calxa Foundations Course:
- Understand the foundations of budgeting
- Laying good foundations in your accounting software
- Terminology and settings
- Linking your data and understanding the key integration points
- Setting, maintaining and modifying a budget
- Working with overall and divisional or project budgets
- Working with multiple budgets and tools to automate the process
- Using key reports effectively
- Understanding and working with KPIs
Who should attend this Calxa Foundations Course:
- Business owners and financial controllers wanting to save time
- Existing Calxa users that want to maximise the software
- New or inexperienced users of Calxa keen to prepare budgets and cash flow information
- Those needing to improve their financial management of funded projects
Presented by Pam Chilman, a specialist in the NFP sector and is certified with Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks. Pam has been a Calxa Accredited Partner and trainer for 10 years.
Make sure to book for Day 2 of this course, the Calxa Advanced Course. For group bookings or to request a tailored session, email [email protected] with the course name and date you are interested in.