Calxa Foundations Course in Canberra
2 June @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm AEST
One event on 02/06/2021 at 9:00 am
The Calxa Foundations Course was previously delivered as part of the ‘Learn Calxa in a Day’ course, but with the expansion and of the software the content also expanded. Therefore, it is now delivered as a two day course.
- Day 1 – Foundations of Calxa
- Day 2 – Calxa Advanced
Need to get your head around Calxa fast? Calxa Foundations will get you started and help you build a solid foundation for working with the software. With loads of content for all users at all levels.
In any business, time is money so why not get an extensive overview of the program and learn the great features in a day! The team at AMC Training will take you through the latest version of Calxa in a hands-on, interactive classroom setting designed to make the day informative and enjoyable.
This Calxa Foundations Course includes all you need for the day: printed manual, pens, pads, great content delivered by a knowledgeable and highly experienced trainer, as well as morning and afternoon teas, along with a delicious lunch for the full day courses.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the foundations of budgeting
- Laying good foundations in your accounting software
- Terminology and settings
- Linking your data and understanding the key integration points
- Setting, maintaining and modifying a budget
- Working with overall and divisional or project budgets
- Working with multiple budgets and tools to automate the process
- Using key reports effectively
- Understanding and working with KPI’s
Who Should Attend the Calxa Foundations Course
- Business owners and financial controllers
- Existing users wanting to benefit from the great timesaving tools in the software, instead of double handing data
- New or inexperienced users of Calxa keen to prepare budgets and cash flow information
- Those needing to improve their financial management of funded projects
The Calxa Foundations course is presented by Pam Chilman, from AMC Training Centre, a specialist in the NFP sector and MYOB Certified Consultant, Calxa Accredited Partner and trainer.