- This event has passed.
Calxa Advanced Course in Canberra
17 November @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm AEST
One event on 03/06/2021 at 9:00 am
One event on 19/08/2021 at 9:00 am
One event on 17/11/2021 at 9:00 am
The Calxa Advanced Course was previously delivered as part of the ‘Learn Calxa in a Day’ course, but with the expansion and of the software the content also expanded. Therefore, it is now delivered as a two day course.
- Day 1 – Foundations of Calxa
- Day 2 – Calxa Advanced
Now that you have started using Calxa, it is time to expand your skills. The Calxa Advanced Course will help you build on your foundation knowledge and master techniques. Allowing you to create well presented accurate financial reports by working with Calxa’s new features to wow your management or your board.
Let the team at AMC Training help you expand your knowledge to the next level.
This Calxa Advanced Course includes all you need for the day: printed manual, pens, pads, great content delivered by a knowledgeable and highly experienced trainer, as well as morning and afternoon teas, along with a delicious lunch for the full day courses.
What You Will Learn
This day course will cover some advanced functionalities like:
- Managing Cashflow – Financial Settings
- Cashflow Forecast – Advanced Settings
- Budgeting and Cashflow working together
- Create your own KPIs
- NEW Budget Formulas
- NEW Customisable Dashboard
- Consolidated reporting, including NEW features
- Customising Reports
- Tips, tricks and much more!
Who Should Attend the Calxa Advanced Course
This course is ideal for you if you are a Calxa user managing your budgets in the software. Or, if you have completed Day 1 – Calxa Foundations. You will learn from this Calxa Advanced Course if you are:
- Business owners and financial controllers
- Those needing to improve their financial management of funded projects
- Existing Calxa users wanting to benefit from the great timesaving tools in the software, instead of double handing data
- New or inexperienced users of Calxa keen to prepare budgets and cash flow information
The Calxa Advanced course is presented by Pam Chilman, of AMC Training Centre, a specialist in the NFP sector and MYOB Certified Consultant, Calxa Accredited Partner and trainer.