We are looking for top gun marketers!
We are going global and are building an inhouse digital team with PPC, SEO, CRO skills that are backed up by writers, videographers, content creators and graphically skilled talent.
You are an expert in the field of SEM. You manage a multitude of PPC campaigns on various platforms simultaneously. The key outcome of this role is to deliver quality visitors to our websites that convert into customers. Your approach is agile and shows the ability to test and tweak quickly to maximise advertising return.
You’ll work closely and collaborate with the rest of the marketing team but your focus will be to:
- Create and implement integrated lead generation campaigns in line with company strategies;
- Create and manage campaigns on multiple online marketing and advertising channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Google;
- Contribute towards conversion rate optimisation to improve marketing funnel, website, landing pages, and digital advertising;
- Provide post campaign analysis and report on campaign ROI and key success metrics.
The absolute essentials
- You are degree qualified with at least 2 years’ experience of digital marketing campaigns.
- You’ll be highly skilled in Adwords and Facebook advertising.
- You’ll need to be a keen learner and interested in expanding your knowledge of the best marketing tools, platforms and techniques.
- Analysing campaign results is a core part of what you do.
- You like a challenge and love collaboration.
- But more than anything, results give you a kick.
- We’re looking for talent, enthusiasm and experience over rigid work hours but do need someone happy to work 25-40 hours a week.
- The position is based in our HQ in Townsville, North Queensland, Australia.
Interested? Get in Touch
Email your resume to email@example.com.