We are obsessed with delivering the best customer experience and product to keep our customers for life. This role is at the heart of the organisation and its business growth.
You are an expert in Customer Success and get involved in all aspects of the customer journey, pre and post-sale. You will foster customer health and sentiment and contribute to customer satisfaction, retention and advocacy. The result will be evident in deep customer relationships, high adoption and utilisation with exceptional retention. Your day looks like this:
- Onboard, educate and train new customers.
- Design customer roadmaps and material to maximise adoption and utilisation.
- Organise and plan call cycles and touch points.
- Regularly assess and document customer progress.
- Maintain effective automated communications to supplement customer journeys.
- Lead and drive ongoing development of the customer journey process.
The absolute essentials
- You are degree qualified with at least 5 years’ experience in a customer-facing role; customer success, account management or customer support experience is a must.
- You have a good grasp of accounting, budgeting and cash flow forecasting.
- You easily interact with people and foster honest dialogue.
- You are process-driven, highly organised and superb at managing projects.
- You have strong analytical skills and use data to make decisions.
- A changing environment does not unsettle you, in fact it gives you a kick.
- We’re looking for talent, enthusiasm and experience over rigid work hours but with a full-time commitment.
- The remuneration starts at $80-90K.
- The position is based in our HQ in Townsville, North Queensland, Australia.
Interested? Get in Touch
Email your resume to [email protected].